I finally tried out my first real green chile recipe last night. Well, I made the recipe. I have yet to fully enjoy it. That will happen at dinner tonight. I did, however, have a taste this morning. The preliminary verdict: not bad. I screwed up by adding too much beef bouillon. The recipe called for 6t which I added. It also called for 3 cups of water. By the time I added the 2nd cup, the crock pot was near overflowing. That extra cup of water would have diluted the bouillon a little better. As it is now, it's pretty salty. Oh well. I can hopefully cut it before I serve it. The chile adds a very nice kick to it. I have a feeling the nose will be running tonight!